It's only September, we know, but the cute Halloween costumes popping up on Pinterest are "screaming" out for a blog post. Halloween is a great excuse to indulge in some good-natured make-believe with your children. Whether it's decorating the house or dreaming up the coolest costume, it's fun to get in the trick-or-treat spirit. We've steered clear of spooky get-ups and found some great DIY costumes for boys and girls to inspire your Halloween creativity. What will you be this Halloween?
- Raggedy Ann Mother and Daughter (from A Beautiful Mess)
- Clark Kent/Superman (from The Berry)
- Sweet Snail (from Oh Happy Day)
- Alice in Wonderland (from Misha Lulu)
- Jack in the Beanstalk (from Better Homes and Gardens)
Contributed by Danyelle, Fairmont Private Schools