Colored Markers or Crayons
Cotton string or twine
- Save and print the blank circle template, then decorate the circles with colorful designs.
- Cut out the circles and use one to trace a circle onto the cardboard.
- Cut out the cardboard circle and attach the two paper circles on either side of the cardboard circle using the glue stick.
- Punch two small holes in the center of the circle.
- With the circle in the middle, and with the end loops of the string in both hands, use a forward swinging motion to twist the circle around the string. Then slowly pull, as the spinner hums and spins!
Watch a spinner in action:
Contributed by Rebecca Stokes, Fairmont Private SchoolsImages, Video & Craft Instructions by A Girl and A Glue Gun