Our Anahiem Hills Preschoolers Celebrated Dr. Seuss' Birthday with Green Eggs and Ham
Highlights From This Week
Historic Anaheim Students Celebrate International Week
Dish after dish of yummy, delectable food was brought into the cafeteria last Thursday morning during International Day. Each dish looked more delicious than the last - everything from eggrolls and sushi to mango lassi and Canada Dry Ginger Ale. As lunchtime grew closer, the buzz filled the hallways as students, many dressed in their native country's traditional garb, described all the different foods they would be eating shortly. When students were dismissed for lunch, they rushed to the gym to fill their plates with foods from around the world. After filling their plates, the students savored the delicacies as they ate each morsel! What a wonderful way to celebrate Fairmont's diverse culture!
Summer Camp 2013 - Name the Mascot!
Hear ye, hear ye! We are pleased to announce that the theme for our 60th Summer Program is Once Upon a Time! We're looking forward to a magical summer, and we want you to be a part of it! Your first opportunity to join in the fun is to help us name our Dragon mascot!
1. Become a fan of Fairmont Summer Programs at www.facebook.com/FairmontSummer
2. Post your name suggestion on our Facebook wall March 1st - 8th
3. Fairmont will choose the top 5 names and you can vote for your favorite name March 11th -15th
4. The winning name will be announced on March 18th
5. The winner(s) will receive a free week of Summer Camp!
March Lunch Menus
Contributed by Alyssa, Fairmont Private Schools